Kitsune-Tsuki_Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kitsune-Tsuki_Ninja RPG

A Fourm where users make their own or choose their own Clan, Jutsu, Nature, Village, Home and mutch more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys Life on the Battlefield

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:24 pm

to tell you the truth. when through out your life you didnt remeber me. all you knew as that your name was sora uchiha and that you had no famil, because when you made 5 years old i wiped all memory of me out of your mind. i let you remeber all of the training we did so u would be at the top of your class but i didnt want ppl to know u was related to an rogue ninja. so i can to you in a dream and possed u to go the chaos realm. and after u obtained tatsumaki i came to you and told u i was your brother and we talked. you wanted to kill me for leaving u but in knocked u out and when u woke up u thought it was all a dream
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hoova87
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 am

you.. your the guy with the black cape with the Uchiha sign on the back...?

so how did i obtain my Mangekyo sharingan and my all new gekis and stuff?
Back to top Go down
http://kitsune-narutorpg.webservices.tv
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 am

yes i was the guy with the uchiha sign. it was to gain your respect but i have no idea how you got you mangekyo or your other skill i just know you got your speed and chidori from my training
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:31 pm

so... everything they said about you was true...... *looks down*

*punches him in the gut*
'

WHYD U SEAL THIS STUPID CURSE SEAL ON ME!
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Wtf i have no idea what you are talking about. Y would i put a cursed seal on my brother
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:58 pm

then....

wheres my Father....................

btw i killed Taki Deamons father cuz i know he killed our friend Kizu

(Taki Deamon is cm and i pwned his father xD)
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm

when i tried to kill him he disappeared so out of anger i keep killing the namichiha people because i was going to kill everybody but one kid and one parent in each family but our father is the cause that me and you are the only true heurs from the namichiha clan. after i lefted you i went to search for father but when i reached him i found out he was alreadt dead by the hands of amakusora which made me go and obtain him etc. but yea
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

*punches him in the face*

whyd u kill my parents!!!!

didnt u ever think about what they mean to MEE!!!!
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:58 pm

brother..... you dnt understand the pain i have been through. mother and father abandoned me. i was scared for life. i actually went to be a family but our uncle found me and told me to leave and never come back then i forced the truth out of him. and relized our fathers plan with you so i couldnt let it happened to my baby bro. the sword i made was a gift for your 10th birthday but it wasnt ready so i kept working on it. i killed our parents and our clan for a good reason. if i didnt kill them i was going to be forced to have killed you
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:14 am

i understand

what aout all the strange things that are happening to me like last night in my vision you were talking to me you said that:

Wrek: Sora im going to teach you a lot more jutsu so you can control your inside spirited Clash

Sora: whats that?

Wrek: well i sealed 8 demons inside you 8 of the legendary demons that is Tatsumaki you caught yourself uty to make sure he doesnt kill you on accident i had them help control you

Sora: well i dont know who/what they are so how do i use them now?

Wrek: all in do ti---

*in reality*

Thats what happend after that5 i woke up and you were fixing me waffelz after we faught YOUR demon
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:35 pm

*wrek thinks* DAMMIT THAT OLD MAN HAD ANOTHER TRICK UP HIS SLEVE*

wrek: sora pack your things we are leaving

sora: where are we going?

wrek: dont ask any questions just get your stuff rdy to go in 1 hr

sora: brother im not go--- *wrek interfers* GET IT DONE NOW it better be done by the time i come back

sora: where are you going

wrek: im going to go do what i should have do a long time ago

*wrek time warps to a old abandon cave*

*he grabs his sword and carves the Namichiha symbol on the wall,cuts his finger and press it in the middle*

*the cave breaks apart then rejoin into a ball shaped teleporter. wrek goes threw and appears into a village. this village was called the Namichiha clan.*

*wrek walks around until he gets to the hokage building*

*he looks at the down with his amatsuki eyes and it just falls down*

wrek: UNCLE COME OUT OF HIDING I KNOW YOU ARE HERE!

uncle: *in a female voice* nobody is here

wrek: -.- do you think i am a fool dont make me come find you

uncle: what is your business here wrekless havent you did enough here.

wrek: dont worry i hate being here this place is worthless but your cursed brother came to sora in a dream

uncle: SORA IS STILL ALIVE. why is he i thought you would have killed him when you found out that he had the legendary demons seal inside him at birth

wrek: i didnt know that until sora told me that father came to him in a dream

uncle: that i s impossible didnt you banish him to hell

uncle and wrek: h-h-he has returned affraid

wrek: give it to me... GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!

uncle: give you what *looking suspicious*

*wrek grabs him by the neck* do not play stupid with him give me that god damn scroll and sword

uncle: i have no idea what you are talking about affraid

*wrek looks direcly in his eyes with amatsuki and his uncle gasp and fall to the fall*

uncle: its in the draw to the right

wrek: i dnt beleive you go and get it NOW!

uncle: ohokay ohkay *he hands the supplies to wrek* i thought you hated both of these ideas since the sword gave you a permanetly scar on your back and scroll unsealed your prized possesion?

wrek: *slaps the crap out of his uncle* dnt speack of that recheted day again of your life plus i have connected my eyes with sora but b4 i came here i change thee connect to my shaodw clones but he could have switched it back so shut the F up

uncle: what are you planning to do with them

wrek: none of yout business uncle you will find out when it happens

uncle; well i dont think --- *he gasp for air as wrek jabs him in the stomach and he passes out* *wrek wipes his mind and wipestraces of him self then went to go see kabuto
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:58 pm

*packs things*

*is done packing and sees were not going for another 20 minutes*

*puts backback on bed and tries out wreks new jutsu hes been teaching me*

GARRHH its hopeless I JUST CANT DO IT!

*stomach starts glowing and i looke in my self*

*8 figures come out of the darkness*

*the legendary 8 demons*

*they all punch me then seal themselves within me and i feel a AWESOME power about 1 million times stronger than normal*

is this new powers of my Mangekyo Sharingan? or my 8 new Demons?
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:03 pm

*dammit i forgot kab was dead* *wrek teleports to Sora*

*he senses alot of dark chakra* *wrek trys punch sora in the stomach but so stops his hands*

Sora: wtf do you think you are doing

Wrek: Im sorry for this..*then a clones warps Sora's arm behind his back and wrek does a sign and touches 8 spots on Sora's stomach.

Wrek: i know u know about those demons and i dont want you tryin to draw power from those demons ever no lets go

Sora: -.-

*they grab thier stuff and wrek teleports them inside his Amatsuki eye*

Wrek: here nobody can find or trace up since we are in my body. Father has returned to use you to take over the world. I am pretty sure we can stop him if we learn to work together as one. If we cannot work together well then we must fuse. im going to go to the hyper chamber to train alone for a bit. do what you must to train.

*wrek turns around to leave but stops in his tracks. If have unremovable hidden seals somewhere on you . i know what you are doing and if i catch u trying to do what i forib then u will be joining your mother
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 pm

jelous much.... *i mumble as i start walking to wrek in the time chamber*

Wrek: how much grav u waana do?

Me: idk lemme see

*puts it on 400,000 times earth gravity*

*we feal a little pull*

is this alright for a warm up?

Wrek: yeah

*after 20 days of straight training our total gravity is 1 million times gravity of earth*

*we step outa the chamber*

why arent i allowed to use my Demons
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm

wrek: I will tell you in do time little bro in do time.. but for now see how you do with the fusion contract again.

*wrek summons the contract, cuts himself and let the blood drip on the contract and this times it turns red and black, then he pushes all his chakra elements to his fingertips and touchs the contract and then he starts to glow in red and black aura*

*wrek then hands sora his scroll. now that you have control of tatsumaki you will be able to do this. if not u could copy my steps with mangekyou. but dnt transform into tatsumaki cuz im regular ok*
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 pm

*does what he says ut instead of Tatsumakis chakra i get the power from him and the other 8 demons*

Woah is this the new powers of my Tatsumaki Mangekyo?
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

*Namichiha Style: Amaterasu Trigrams Seal,256 palms!*

*wrek pulls out his sword*

wrek:i told you not to draw any power from those demons! i should cut you nto to pieces but instead i sealed all of your chakra awy for n time amount of my pleasing. now do the sacred jutsu with no other power
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 pm

LIKE I HAVE ANY COPNTROL OF WHAT U FKING NAMICHIHA DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!

GOSH I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

why... why me....

IM A KILLER ALL I DO IS KILL I CANT CONTROL ANYTHING I HATE IT ALL!!!!!!

*8 demon chakra starts over flowing and wrek notices its not even me anymore as the power of Tatsumaki and the 8 legendary demons flows through my vain i get uncontrolible power,stamina,and chakra allowing me to do almost anything*'

GRRRAAGHHHh!!!!!!!!!!

WHY WHY ME WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME WHY DO I DESTROY EVERYTHING I TOUCH!!!!!!

*the grass,trees,water and everything around me gets torn to shreds as i start pulling chakra from it forming a black hole*

Punches wrek in the face*

WHYD U FKING NAMICHIHA DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:58 am

Shocked

*wrek pulls out his sword and draws a 5 point star with a uchiha symbol in it (namichiha symbol). he cuts himself and lets the blood drip up on the symbol and he summons all 5 billion people wrek slaughtered that night even his mother and father*

wrek fused with amakusora to turn into super wrek then he flys in the sky preparing a certain jutsu

then wrek claps his hands and all those people gain amakusora;s sign on the forehead and are glwing in golden chakra

then wrek prepares for another justu

mean while demon path was summoned to record the blade and sharpen wrek blade

demon: so it has coem to this huh wrek

wrek: shut up and continue to record and sharpen the blade

demon: no need to get angry just hope that your summoning holds

wrek: they will they all hve a trick up thier selve on and you should activate them now

demon:SCATTER

*all 5 billion starts to charge at sora while he weave and dodge and blast but they are all to strong and over power him*
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 am

*Chaos path gets outa me along with the Nagashi path and my other 100 puppet paths*

hmph this is why i hate my brother first you love him then he uses u as target practise

*i draw power from the 8 demons and Tatsumaki and transform into ultimate Sora*

*then i fuse with all my puppets and the chaos path turning into the ultimate form*

I AM THE TATSUMAKI PATH!!

*my powerlevel is easily over 3 times as much as wreks full power but i cant maintain the form for too long*

*i kill all the 5 billion people with a Black Hole Suthomagashi then pass out*

Leave me alo--................

*faints*

Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 pm

*wrek thinks to himself. H-H-HIS POWER LEVEL..... ITS OVER 1 BILLION!!! HE IS AT LEAST 3 TIMES STRONGER THAN ME IN SUPWER WREK FORM BUT I CANT LET HIM SEE MY OTHER TRANSFORMATIONS THAT I FORBID MYSELF FROM USING DAMMIT* *wrek noticed that sora killed all the clones and passed up but with thier hidden power the regenerations and combined together to created the legendary Suki Namichiha aka wrek's forefather (great greta grandpa) with his blade kumatasuki*

wrek: dammit it he is going to kill sora oops never mind i have a plan

*Suki flashed and the all you here is a splat and sora was dead*

*wrek: OK ITS TIME! Namichiha Style: Demonic Reverse Seal!! wrek flashed down and touchs all of soras chakra points with the seal and sora appears to gloaw and all color obs start flowing out of him. wrek grabs his blade yamihaikai and seals all of the chakra orbs inside of the blade then grabs sora blade the kamihaikai and chakra bend tatsumaki's chakra into his blade and it glows then TATSUMAKI Appears in italic bold letters on the side of the blade*

Demokage Style: Soul Exchange Jutsu *a reaper appears b4 sora and removes his soul and replaces it with a repica with full strength and chakra then he disappears and sora awakens

wrek: you over did it foolidh brother

sora *coughs* shut up where are my demons i cant feel any off them'

wrek: well i trapped tatsumaki inside your sword and im not telling you where i hid the other 8. if u understood the danger that those demons can bring to use you will understand

*wrek trns to go finish training but stops oh and by the way only i can unsel them no jutsu in the world can undo my seal*
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:21 pm

*even though my demons are gone wrek still senses my power level the same over 3 times stronger then he*

*i take my sword and stab my heart and tatsumaki is sealed back inside me*

U idoit dont you know that Tatsumaki and I ARE 1. we fused when we first met so only way to kill him is to kill me and only way to kill me is to kill him.

o and btw i already sense where u sealed my demons..........

i am stronger than you can ever imagine brother.........

*takes his neck and startes choking him*

*wrek senses the evil in me and knows its not Sora talking its Tatsumaki*

* we both say at the same time wrek can here both our voices*

DONT GET IN MY WAY!!

*thn i start flying about 100 times faster than wrek can*
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

*foolish brother really thinks he is stronger than me*

*wrek takes of his arm guards,ankle weights,boots,and takes of his headbandd and his power level increse about 10 fold*

*wreks is 100x faster and stronger than b4*

*and this isnt even me at full power*

*wrek chargs up about 1/100th way and flys a the speed of light to kick sra is his back*

sora: *GASP affraid* h-h-ow in the world..

*wrek: flips in the air and seems to disappear*

wrek: you are namichiha sora and dnt forget it but since u grew up a uchiha so your greatest chakra elemnt is fire

*wrek is running around sora so fast u can online the the glimmer of his sowrd but sora seems to be suffocating. without oxygen fire cant exsist and with out fire or oxygen u will die. when sora falls towards to ground teleports and grabs him by the neck*

Wrek: you shoud know better than this brother and wrek slams him to the ground
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:10 pm

*wrek notcies im laughing and that i was faking the whole time*

You bastard im not fking fire im not lightning either

im darkness im your worst nightmare IM HELL!!!

*i spit blood on my hand then wipe it on my cheak and wrek notices my powerlevel is easliy over Google

(which is 100 zeros so 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (longer than that)

HAHANWMAHWBAHWMAHWNHAHAHAHAHAHAA *i flick at wrek and he flies twords the wall then he sees me transform into a Super Saiyan something wrek cant do*

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:33 pm

*wrek thinks* damn i forgot he was in tatsumaki mode so i taijutsu has no effect on him*

*being a expert stratigist wrek plan along about 10 senerios but keeps them in his mind*

wrek: i hold back cuz are are my brother but u really ticking me of *wrek meditates in mid air and his power level continues to increase non stop. he stops meditating and activates his sharingan and his power level just stops and he starts charging in red chakra then he activates his mangekyou and stated chakraing up in black chakra then he actiivates his enternal sharingan and starts charging up in orange chakra then he shuts down his and activates his amatsuki eyes and starts charging up in blue chakre then he activates his kusanagi eyes and starts chakra up in purple chakra. when he stops the seems to glimmer then he suddenly flashes then when the flash is gone wrek is standing in his stop with his arm folded with his eye brow raised. wrek power level isnt even on the charts way passed anybodys level ever know to man. and to even think this is still him in his normal mode. not fused with amaku or demon.

then sora noticed that wrek changed clothes

sora: wtf when did u change

wrek: thats y i flashed to go change into lighter clotches so i can hold back on nothing

sora: .........

wrek: y do u think i train so much. this even my full power bro give it up you arent stronger than me you about 3/4 to my equal but you arent properly trained *then all of a sudden wrek gasp*

sora: ? wuts up

wrek: skullshadow,kenster,exshadow,laxboy,tikiblacker,and madara are all now dead and father is plannng to destroy the solar system

sora: affraid

*wrek powers down* lets continue this later in the hyber chamber but now lets get the fusion technique down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys Life on the Battlefield
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune-Tsuki_Ninja RPG :: Your Own Ninja! :: Your Epick Jutsu-
Jump to: