Kitsune-Tsuki_Ninja RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kitsune-Tsuki_Ninja RPG

A Fourm where users make their own or choose their own Clan, Jutsu, Nature, Village, Home and mutch more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boys Life on the Battlefield

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:08 pm

hehehehehehe

*coughs up blood*

im not fully recoverd *cough* Graaghhh but ill do it *my Tatsumaki eyes appear*

*teleports up to amakusora and grabs him by the throat and up to the wall*

where should we start brother............. GRAAGHH!!!!!! *coughs up blood* *real self is right next to wrek while my Amaterasu clone is choking amakusora*

hey amakusora if u kill my clone u get hit by Amaterasu and we dont HAVE to put out the flames so tell us what we need to know About ur demon slef
Back to top Go down
http://kitsune-narutorpg.webservices.tv
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

*Sora I want you to clear your mind i will remove your soul from your body and replace it with an exact replica except you will ahhve no damages and will be fully recovered ok*

*Namichiha Style: Soul Exchange Jutsu*

*rips sora's soul and replaces it*

ok now that you are recovered lets play a game with Amakusora shall we

*wrek hands seems to be moving at the speed of light then poof! 4 clones appear*

Amakusora: *inner self* WHATS WITH THIS NAMICHIHA!

wrek: lets play a game shall we. i summon 4 clones with different chakra elements but if you will look closely you will see a difference in one of the clones if u guess it right that clone will disappear, if you guess wrong they will all attack you

Amakusora *inner self* you seem to forget that i can change my appearance mhmm. *trys to break free from Sora's clone but wrek transform that clone into the great snake Manda and Manda uses vice grip*

do you have any input b4 the game starts brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hoova87
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 pm

hmmm... AH iv got it

*does super fast 1 handed hand signs and four of MY clones appear and they all have Demon wind Shurikens*

*Makes four more for wreks clones and hands it to them*

lets do this but wait theres more

*I summon my inner self and out comes my old old old Chaos Path*

Chaos: hmmm now what?

Me: lets use the new jutsu shall we

Chaos: okay fine

*we oth put our right hand up and the sky turns black and a Black hole erupts from the sky*

*i fly up and gra it while make 7 duplicates and prosesses them as a Enchance to our Demon wind shurikens and hands it to the clones*

hmm the funny part is im not wasting any chakra

*holds up a card to a forbidden jutsu behind my back which wrek sees and he told me not to use it*

Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:50 pm

epic back up brother xD

wrek: so Amakusora which clone is the fake

Amakusora: the one in the middle cuz its the only one without scar throw its clan symbol

wrek: hehe good answer *release* that clone disappears

a light flashes and the clones swich

Wrek: now which one

Amakusora: you take me for a fool! both the left and right r fake because sharingan eyes are different

wrek: mhmm you are very smart now lets see if u can tell me whats wrong with the last clone

Amakusora: its a flash bang

NOPE *appears around behind Amakusora* I AM THE FLASH BANG and wreks amaterasu clone explodes on Amakusora and the "real wrek' takes all 4 shuriken and compress them into one and lunges at amakusora

Amakusora's clone poofs and chokes slam Sora to the ground....

Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 pm

*throws the card up in the air and wrek and my new jutsu summons 6 warriors who look exactly like the 6 peins only their real people not puppets*

*i lunge them all at amakusora but then suddenly i--- lay on the ground and stop moving*
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Wrek: awww crap he tatsumaki's powers must have shut his body down to upgrade lets get him to a safer place

*wrek does a hand sign and a huge golden barrier appears above Sora. it appears relaxing sora body for the transformation*

Wrek: when you awake brother it will be time to test out our new jutsu
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 am

*Black Chakra lifts me body up from the ground and over to Amakusora with my eyes closed*

*i wake up ad punch him i the gut and do a never befor seen Suthomagashi*

*i throw a few shurikens at wrek then fall back asleep and go into the barrior
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Wrek: lol hahaha my little brother... so unpredictible.

Amakusora: NOW IS MY CHANCE! *he trans form into the kyuubi* EAT THIS NAMICHIHA!!

*HE CHARGES AT WREK IN FULL SPEED TO PUNCH ME*

*WREK'S EYES ARE CLOSED AND HE APPEARS TO BE FACING THE OTHER WAY*

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*AMAKUSORA GOES STRAIGHT THROUGH WREK!

Demokage Style: Eternal Izangi

Wrek: its about time i stop playing with you Amaku. I Lied about me needing my brothers help. i just didnt wanna tramatize him by my powers. he will be knocked out for about 10 minutes. Lets see how much damage i can do to you while he is asleep.

Amakusora: Sir Namichiha please dont do it. its me the real Amaku please help me!

!!!!!!!!*AMATSUKI* *KUSANAGI**!!!!!!!!!!!

*wrek sees the inside of amakusora body. he sees the ying and yang (light and dark) of amakusora. the darkness seems to have taken over everything but half of his mind*

Wrek: i see mhmm. Namichiha Style: 696 Trigrams Soul Seal Jutsu!

*the ying part of Amakusora is trapped in an ancient hour glass*

now is the final battle between the evil Amakusora,Sora Uchiha ,andWrek Namichiha
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:53 am

*Amakusora runs over to punch wrek*

*wrek jumps back while i take the hit for him*

*wrek sees that part of my eternal organs are blown off and im having trouble breathing*

(my ninja name is KirinTatsumaki but only you know about SoraUchiha) (when im in Tatsumaki mode my name is KirinTatsumaki)

(and i dont have a last name its just Sora cuz u didnt want me to be tracked by a last name)

im on the ground and i cant breathe*

broother..... i love you brother take care *body starts fading away by Darkchakra*
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 am

NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WREK: AMAKUSORA YOU WILL PAY FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER!

[EVIL AMAKUSORA] :MWAHAHAHA AHH YES THE GREAT WREKLESS. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOLD SEE THE DAY WHEN YOU WOULD CRY

*WREK TRANSFORM INTO HIS INTIAL FORM. HEHEHE YOU WILL REGRET TAKING MY BROTHER'S LIFE I WILL MAKE U SUFFER.*

*AMATSUKI!!* *APPEARS TO BE INSIDE HIS OWN MIND*

LETS SEE WHAT SUFFERING WOULD MY OLD BUDDY DEMON PATH BRING YOU

*RELEASE*

DEMON PATH: AHH SIR WREK ITS BEEN AWHILE. HEY Y DID U STOP USING MY POWERS

WREK: STFU DEMON AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND TELL ME WHATS WRONG!

DEMON: IDK BUT YOU APPEARS TO MAD. HEY SORA Y HAVENT YOU CALMED HIM YET, WAIT HOLD WHERE IS SORA

WREK......

*DEMON TOUCHES WREK'S FOREHEAD AND SEES WHAT HAPPENED*

DEMON: GRRRR AMAKUSORA YOU DIE NOW!

WREK... I THOGUH I ESTABLISHED THAT ALREADY BUT ITD TIME TO FUSE

DEMON...MAN I HATE FUSING BUT OK

*WREK GOES TO SLEEP AND AND DEMON ABSORBS WREK*

*SKIPS THE DETAILS ABOUT THE TRANSFORMATION*

WREK: YOU DIE NOW

AMAKUSORA APPEARS BEHIND WREK AND PUNCHES HIM. WREK LOOKS AMAKUSORA DIRECTLY IN THE EYES,GRAB HIS HAND AND KNEE BASHES HIM IN THE MOUTH THEN ROUNDHOUSE KICKS HIM INTO A WALL WHICH WAS A SHADOW SPEAR WHICH PIERCES HIM IN THE STOMACH

DOES A HAND SIGN AND HIS EPIC BLUE/BLACK CHIDORI APPEARS AROUND HIS WHOLE BODY

HE FORMS HIS HAND INTO A TRIANGLE AND THE CHIDORI FORMS INTO A DRAGON

FUSION TECHNIQUE: ART OF THE DEMON DRAGON
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:02 am

*suddenly the black chakra comes down from Heaven to earth and recreats my body and starts swirling around me in my regular form*

*god comes down to talk to wrek*

God: i froze time for about 4 years so give Sora some rest and he will recover but i assure u that he is very very strong being able to kill my best student with no jutsu

God: his organs have blown off but mabey if u attach his Peins and have them be eaten by sora when he awakens you might save his life*

*awakens*

ARRGHHH!

*coughs up blood*

my rib i cant feel it
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Yes sir!!!

hold on brother im coming

*SHARINGAN!!!!*

*wrek tells the other peins in thier mind to allow sora to consume them but they all said heck no! so wrek (with is incredible speed) knocks them all out in just a flash*

*he brings them over to sora and puts a barrier over them that the only way someody can go in or come out is by the chakra from a namichiha member*

Amakusora: WHAT THATS IMPOSSILE

wrek: hehe when is comes down to me and my brother HAHAHAH nothing is impossible!

*while wrek was talking Amakusora tried to rip wreks body apart but it just passed through*

wrek: you are now in my genjutsu
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:14 am

*coughs up blood*

ARRGHHH brrooothherr111111

ii cannnt move mmmyyyy my body
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:37 am

*snaps fingers and the peins turn inot a bowl of ramen*

*does a sign and a clone appears(

Wrek: yo clone come here and pick up that bowl of ramen and feed it to Sora

Clone: ok

Wrek: it is forbidden ramen so DO NOT TASTE

Amakusora: GRR WHATS GOING ON NAMICHIHA

Wrek: Demokage Style: Fires of Hell Jutsu

i want to play a game. this time it will be a shadow realm game.

*throws Amakusora 12 playing cards*

i want you do put your best jutsu inside each of the cards. i will do so as well

if u have ever watched yu gi yo you would understand my game

i have set fire around us so if u try to escape you will be burned at degress over 1000 and if u do manage to escape the ring of fire u will still be inside of my genjutsu

Amakusora: mhmmm what are the stakes foolish mortal

Wrek: If i win you will give (good) amakusora back his body and life then be banned to the depts of hell for an infinite life time.

Amakusora:....... ok and if i win?

Wrek: i will willing give my life to you

Amakusora: ok then lets get started

Wrek: hehehe it has already began

Amakusora looks around to see wrek's mangekyou blinnking at him from every corner of the room

Wrek: Demokage Style: Shadow Game Jutsu
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:25 am

*wrek notices that i am having war with my body where the good and evil are fighting*

*finally when i eat the ramen i stand up but look like crap*

*i go into Tatsumakis state and break the Genjutsu*

Reverse Time Seal!, BlackHole Cage!

*i create a blackhole cage around us both so if we try to escape we will die forever*

*i start puncing Amakusora as hard as i can for 15 minutes and after that i use a Suthomagashi on him and blow him into the blackhole*

*i take wrek 122 cards and throw them into the blackhole to seal the Evil Amakusora in there and the good one comes back out*

*i fall asleep again*
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:50 pm

*demon path spilts away from wrek's body*

Demon:GRR DAMN YOU SORA YOU COULDNT LET ME HAVE MY FUN WITH HIM

wrek: chillax he isnt gone forever he will be back

Amakusora: oh god master wrek thank you soo much for getting rid of him for me

wrek: you seem like you are hiding something from us

Amakusora: im not i swear

wrek:.....i will believe you for now get back in me

*arms flashes and amakusora gets sucked inside of wrek*

Demon; so what of sora

Wrek: seal him inside you and let him rest for now

Demon: ok *his hands flashed and sora disappears*

wrek: oh god i need to excersise

*he disappears to train with 13neji,ex,mad,and sab*
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:41 pm

I come out of demon and putr my hand up against his face and say:

frick you now leave me alone,you are too weak so show me the path to my brother....

*demon attacks me but i catch his arm and rip it of only to be surprised he grows another one*

*i punch him a few times and uses a BlackHole Seal on his arms for no jutsu*

I SAID TAKE ME TOO MY BROTHER
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm

*Demon just absorbs the blackhole*

Demon: haha you truely are wrek's foolish little brother but y are you asking me to show you? all of your eyes are linked to his. during your transformation he gave you that ability as well as much more just focus your mind on him and you will seek your answer. oh and if u ever try to attack me again i will not take it easy on you.

*Demon poofs away leaving behind a scroll. it has the words " FORBIDDEN" on it but Sora looks at them with sharingan and he sees that the scroll nows says.." For my brother dnt try to open it because it opens to my blood only i did it to make sure nobody stole it now come to me when u seek whats inside of it"
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:15 pm

HARRGHHH!
*jump up does a flip and stops on it while it lows itself up*

*i teleport away from the scene in the direction my brother is and I reach my hand out and the scroll appears*

WAIT A MINUTE im his rother i HAVE his blood

*cuts self places it on scroll and it open and i see a Ultimate DarkChakra Kusanagi with a carving of "Sora" on the handle*
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

*wrek teleportsn out of no where*

wrek; ahhh i see you have relized that you can open it but u didt realize you need amakusora's blood to ativate all the powers of that sword but i wont do that yet until you master your new powers. but here take a look at my sword

*wrek holds out his right arm having it face the ground the an black and red sword poofs in the exact sopt*

*its a forbbiden blade that wrek himself created at the age of 9. a week after he created the sword he decided to slaghter his whole clan with it*

*the hilt is red but the sword is the darkness black known to the universe. on the hilt it was wrekless written in cursive with his clan's smybol on the bottom but on the blast it has namichiha written in cursive*

*wrek cuts himself and gold blood dripson the sword and it flys into the sky. its turns for 5 inches to a foot. and the writing on the blade changes to "AMAKUSORA"*

wrek: here is my blade. i can do just about anything with this blade and its powers changes with each element i let it absorb. Sora this is an honor for you cuz you are the only person outside of my clan who has seen the blade. now you see your blade is almost exactly like mines except you have tatsumaki and you dnt have my created jutsu
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:20 pm

*my sword appears and i take it and walk away*

Brother....

Wrek: yeah?

Wheres my mother.... OUR mother......
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Neutral i knew this would come to be one day

well Sora we actually have 2 mothers. a real mother and a foster mother. our foster mother was from the uchiha clan and our real mother was from the namichiha clan. our real mother droped me of in the uchiha foster care service at the age of 6 for some reason idk but i was mad so i fled from the uchiha to seek out our mother. i lefted at 8 yrs old with hatred in my heart. using my sharingan and feeling outmothers blood i tracked them. the namichiha seemed like a peaceful clan but the head leader aka our father used him eyes to control them all so when i got the infomation of that i seeked our mother and when i found here she was pregnat with you. in my mind i wanted to wipe them all out to cleanse the namichiha name but i had to w8n til she gave brith to you. during that time it took i created our swords without anybody knowing. i predicted we would find great demons so i added the special effects also. you was born about 5 months after i arrived. i waited to you became one years old to slaughter the namichiha clan. you witnessed it all so i wiped your mind clear of everything. you even forgot you obtained your sharingan at birth. when i got you safetly to the foster home i relized that our foster mother was dead so in her memory i gave you her last name. thats why your name is Sora Uchiha instead of Sora Namichiha. im sry brother but it had to be done
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm

yeah i understand but could you tell me one more thing?
Back to top Go down
WrekNamichiha

WrekNamichiha

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:14 pm

anything
Back to top Go down
KirinTatsumaki
Admin
KirinTatsumaki

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 am

when did i get Tatsumaki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys Life on the Battlefield   Boys Life on the Battlefield - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys Life on the Battlefield
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kitsune-Tsuki_Ninja RPG :: Your Own Ninja! :: Your Epick Jutsu-
Jump to: